To book a boiler installation consultation for your home or business, give us a call, and we’ll arrange for one of our manufacturer-accredited engineers to visit your property at a time that is convenient to you. Upon arrival we’ll discuss your boiler requirements and advise you on the best make, model and location for your boiler, regardless of your budget and property size and take the time to answer any questions and provide you with a transparent quote.
Once agreed, we will install your boiler on the date agreed, taking the time to protect your furniture and floors, treating your home like it’s our own, and optimising the entire system for maximum efficiency. Once your boiler has been installed your engineer will tidy up, leaving no mess.
As part of our service, you will also receive:
- A demonstration on how to use your new boiler.
- Clear, paper instructions on how to use your new boiler.
- Your guarantee on any work completed which comes as part of ‘Our Promise to You’.
- Registration of your boiler with building control.
- Registration of your Guarantee with Worcester Bosch and other manufacturers, providing you with your extended warranty.
We recommend Servicing your boiler once every 12 months to help prevent boiler breakdown and maintain your manufacturer warranty. As part of our service, we’ll register your installation date on our systems, which will notify us, and you that your boiler service is due. We will then give you a call and arrange a time and date you’re your boiler service that is convenient to you.